Sales Operations Account Representative
|Position Title:||Sales Operations Account Representative|
|Reports To:||Sales Operations Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Non Exempt|
The Sales Operations Account Representative is responsible for daily and continuous monitoring of all aspects of a large account and developing a working relationship with the major account’s team. This position will handle all revenue invoicing, incoming cash application, handle all questions and issues in a prompt manner delivering outstanding customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains 1 to 3 Major accounts in Bio Tissue industry current in their revenue invoicing to ensure all units shipped are billed promptly and accurately.
- Manage all issues and inquiries from the accounts and provide resolution to their assigned accounts with same day answers delivered with outstanding customer service.
- Develops and ensures a great working relationship with various customers.
- Gathers, compiles, and analyzes billing and statistical analysis.
- Manage daily Q-Report and revenue invoicing.
- Respond to correspondence, phone calls, patients, and third-party requests.
- Maintain productivity standards and collection goals.
- Analyze client accounts for balances owed.
- Establishes payment plans to help clients manage payment of bills.
- Rebills insurance companies or other third parties to secure payment for clients.
- Coordinate collection of outstanding monies not received.
- Generate collection phone calls and correspondence for billing.
- Coordinate referral of bad debt accounts to collection agencies
- Communicate regularly regarding the status of receivables, authorizations, and encounter issue trends.
- Prepare, review, and send patient statements per client guidelines.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in handling customer service for commercial accounts from all aspects from billing, collections and dispute resolution and customer inquiry.
- This is a hands-on account management job that will require working on the data and handling everything from invoicing to AR Management to performing reconciliations of the account in coordination with staff of our customers.
- Knowledgeable with Accounting Practices
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and issues.
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accounting organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft outlook.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to document work with a customer service diary approach.
- Ability to understand insurance contracts for billing and collection purposes.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Education & Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business or related field preferred.
- 2+ years previous work experience as an Account Manager, Revenue Specialist and Customer Service Liaison to high-net-worth commercial accounts.
- Experience in QuickBooks preferred.