completeFT™ is a full Thickness Placental Membrane
- Multi-Layer graft processed using a proprietary processing technology to ensure all naturally occurring components of birth tissue remain intact through processing.
- Contains the Amnion, Chorion as well as the important Intermediate Layer (IL)/Spongy layer of the placenta.
- Amber color comes from advanced preservation of placental structures and layers.
- completeFT™ is a placental tissue allograft that may be used as a protective barrier in wound care applications. The natural properties of amniotic tissue provide mechanical protection and growth factors to support the management of acute and chronic wounds.
- This is homologous use because serving as a natural scaffold as well as covering and offering protection from the surrounding environment are the inherent functions of amniotic membrane.
- Dehydrated, packaged, and terminally sterilized with a 2-year shelf life. Stored at ambient temperature.
- HCPCS: Q4271
*Conceptual, rendered picture of completeFT™