Supply Chain Specialist
|Position Title:||Supply Chain Specialist|
|Reports To:||Sales Operations Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Non Exempt|
The Supply Chain Specialist oversees supply chains and forecasts supply and demand for the company. Responsibility is to perform data analysis and design a demand plan, which is a reliable forecast report used to help determine the appropriate number of supplies through cycles of high and low market demand. A positive, inclusive attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Analyze forecast data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Advance mathematical, statistical, and forecasting skills
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in supply chain or a related field highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations or relevant experience highly preferred.