|Position Title:||Technical Writer|
|Reports To:||Change Manager|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Shift:||Monday - Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Non Exempt|
The Technical Writer is responsible for the creation of technical documentation for various types of products, services, and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writes and edits technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals.
- Research and gather information working with internal teams to obtain in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements.
- Edit and format documents to be clear, concise, and easy to read in a way that is visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Produce high-quality documentation according to FDA, AATB, and other regulations (as appropriate).
- Manage documentation projects, including planning, scheduling, and coordinating with other teams and stakeholders.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent research, analytical, and technical writing skills.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information in clear, concise text.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in English, Technical Writing or related field required.
- At least 2 years of quality and/or technical writing, document control, or record management experience required.